UPDATE FEB 24:
The upcoming week is a combined event week so the Top 3 winners will be posted here on my site and not on EasyOfficePools.
UPDATE JAN 29:
Prizes link is also up-to-date. I want to thank everyone for joining this year, and as I noted before the season began I would start to make a donation percent of the pool (just under 3%) to the Ottawa Heart Institute. I will post details of the donation and confirmation here when it is made.
I am almost done catching up on all the payments, still a few more to confirm and cross-reference.
In case not everyone recalls, the PGA Tour decided last year that they would modify the Farmers Insurance Open schedule to end on Saturdays instead of trying to compete with the NFL Conference Championship games on Sundays. So with that Weeks 3 and 4 are posted below, congrats to all the winners. Not to forget special mentions to the Up the ladder and Down the drain folks ;)
UPDATE JAN 20:
The Prizes link will be updated soon, along with all the Income and Expenses to account for all the pool funds. This year we will be including a donation amount to be given to the Ottawa Hospital Heart Institute.
I have yet to get through all the emails, payments and
pre-payment cross referencing. As my last email said, when I
get through everything, and if I reach out to you and you have
already paid me (EFT or a 2022 Pre-pay) then please forgive me as
there is lots to get through and it could be my mistake.
Week 1 and 2 Top 3 are posted below, congrats to the winners!!
UPDATE JAN 3:
UPDATE DEC 31:
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year and stays safe!.
I just wanted to point out that I have updated the Rules link to contain details about Player Trades. I've copied the text below as well.
UPDATE NOV 13:Friendship Golf Pool 2023 Edition! - Deadline is Jan 5, 2023 @ 12:00 PM EST
The Easy Office Pool selection list is up and running now. The Picklist is available here to view in your browser. Or you can download an Excel Sheet for Printing here This outlines the boxes with previous year Money earnings, or the FedExcup Ranking to provide some added help should anyone need any ;) You will note that instead of the usual 13 boxes, I added one more for a total of 14. Please reivew the Rules link at the top of this page, as it may answer any questions you may have.
A few key notes:
1. Entry fee is still $25 per team, you can submit as many entries as you want. For some of you, I have carry-over amounts from last year's winnings.
2. I will be allowing trades this year (in the event of more LIV defects), 2 max, and only on designated weeks (TBD). I did say at one point I might charge for the trade, however that is not written in stone.
3. As usual, each weekly Tournament is paid out for Top 3, $75, $50 and $25. Ties are split. The Major weeks (4) as always are doubled payouts at $150, $100, $50
4. Final Standings at Year end are determined BEFORE the Tour Championship. We've never included the Bonus Money that FedEx gives out at the end of the year, hence why the Final Standings are decided on the last Tournament before the Tour Championship
5. A portion of this year's entries will also be donated to the University of Ottawa Heart Institute. The details will be outlined on my site after the final entries are all confirmed.
6. Lastly, feel free to fwd this to anyone that you think would enjoy this year long pool.
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU
TO PARTICIPATE IN A GOLF POOL
LIKE NO OTHER
FRIENDSHIP GOLF POOL
2023 PGA MONEY EARNINGS
HOW IT WORKSEveryone picks a team of 14 selections. Add all your golfers money earnings to form your team score. The best team score wins the pool.
HOW TO JOIN THE POOL
Pick your team of golfers here:http://www.easyofficepools.com/join/?p=230113&e=lfav
Follow the action livehttp://www.easyofficepools.com/leaderboard/?p=230113